Sony PlayStation 3 Info
Full specifications for Sony PlayStation 3 (60GB)
Manufacturer: Sony Electronics, Inc.
· Type : Game console
· Weight :11 lbs
· Height : 3.9 in
· Width : 12.8 in
· Depth : 10.8 in
· Media Type : BD-ROM, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM
· Type : IBM Cell 3.2 GHz
· Instruction set : RISC
Memory / Storage
· RAM installed size : 256 MB
· HDD Capacity : 60 GB
· Video Output : NVidia RSX
· Video RAM installed : 256 MB
· Max resolution (external) : 1920 x 1080
· RAM technology : XDR DRAM
· Input device type : Game pad
· Input/Output connections : 6 x USB (4 pin USB Type A)
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Sony PlayStation 3 Info
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Search Engine Optimization Defined
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the practice of guiding the development or redevelopment of a website so that it will naturally attract visitors by winning top ranking on the major search engines for selected keyword phrases.
Guide to Search Engine Optimization
In order to optimize your website, you need to ask yourself 3 questions:
1. How are people searching for my products and/or services?
2. Which sites are winning for those searches, and why?
3. Which searches can I win?
After you've identified a number of search phrases that are potentially winnable, you are ready to create a search engine optimization plan for your website.
First, review your website and determine whether you have significant content already developed that correlates closely with the keyword phrases you have identified. At a minimum, you need one page of well-written and useful content for each keyword family you have chosen. Each page should be entirely focused on exactly one keyword family. An excellent example is a page from an encyclopedia. For competitive keyword phrases, you will likely need to devote entire sections of your site to winning just one phrase.
Your Search Engine Optimization Plan
A complete guide to search engine optimization would be book-length, and would be out of date as soon as it was published, but here are several tips for building a website with search engine optimization in mind:
1. Every page on your site must have a unique title tag, meta keywords tag, and meta description tag.
2. Follow W3C recommendations for HTML document structure. Begin the body copy of your page with your keyword phrase, and repeat it as needed as the theme of the page throughout your copy. Feature your keyword phrase prominently by including it in headers and making it bold or italics.
3. Use text navigation on your site, and use the keyword phrases you have selected as the links. If you cannot use text navigation, include a footer on every page using text links.
4. Build a text site map, and link to it from every page of your site.
5. Organize your navigation according to the importance of your keyword phrases. If you break your site into many pages, link to the most important pages from every page of your site, and link to the other pages from section header pages and the site map.
6. Establish your site by submitting to the major directories, The Open Directory and the Yahoo! Directory, then build your link popularity by submitting to web directories, search engines, and requesting links from related websites.
7. Be patient. A search engine optimization project can take quite some time to work.
For Google's suggestions on search engine optimization, see Google Information for Webmasters - Webmaster Guidelines.
Some of the highly Searched Keywords
1. Michael Richards
2. Black Friday
3. Britney Spears
4. Beyonce Knowles
5. Nintendo Wii
6. Harry Potter
10. Playstation 3
11. Angelina Jolie
15. Paris Hilton
16. Katie Holmes
19. Martha Stewart
20. Lindsay Lohan
21. Robert Altman
22. Institute For Highway Safety
23. River Surfing
25. Melinda Duckett
26. Nancy Grace
27. Mashed Potatoes
28. American Music Awards
29. Sweet Potato Casserole
30. Peter Jackson
Tags : Keyword, Search Engine, Optimization
Saturday, November 18, 2006
Posted by SyedMM at 5:27 AM
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Macarena more embarrassment than threat !
Malware authors have created a proof-of-concept virus that's capable, in theory at least, of infecting Mac PCs running OS X. The Macarena virus isn't spreading and even in the highly unlikely event your Mac catches the infection it doesn't do any real harm.
The low-threat pathogen Illustrates the point that Macs, just like Linux boxes, aren't immune from computers viruses even though incidents of infection on these machines remains as rare as finding hen's teeth. Windows machines have for years been the principal target for virus writers and there's no sign that will change anytime soon, if ever.
Mac viruses were relatively common at the dawn of personal computing, but these days the overwhelming majority of viruses are Windows specific. Macarena isn't the first piece of malware capable of infecting Mac OS X machines. Of the handful of Mac OS X pathogens ever created only the Leap Trojan has been spotted in the wild.
Tags : Mac, Virus, Macarena.
Friday, November 10, 2006
Friday, October 27, 2006
This is an amazing thing , just believe it..
Now u can get windows setup in just a floppy ..
Yea believe it..Heres the link to download Windows Vista in just 1.4 MB
All u have to do is extract it with winrar write that .iso file in a cd and u have a bootable windows vista cd and Microsoft Office 2006 also in just 1.4 MB ..
heres the link to download it..
All u have to do here is just extract this with KGB archiver
Setup of KGB archiver is given with that installer...Its amazing try it out
Note :: The files are for demo purpose only !